Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Break time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
So I took a couple days off and logged on today to the tune of 400 new posts. I can't keep up while looking for a job so I'm going to be off for a while, don't miss me too much now =) I'll stop in from time to time to annoy ya's.

You were here before? Odd. I dont remember you. Did you post much? :rolleyes: :D

Did the wife get after you to get off your butt and be useful? :eek:
Or at least start bringing home a paycheck if nothing else?:D

Seriously though, Good luck on the job hunting! Keep us informed.:)

Good luck with the job hunt mate, maybe some of us less-experienced members will get to reply to a new post now, without having 99.9% of the answer already covered. :D

Seriously though, best wishes on whatever career path your search leads to.

Nahh, she's been prodding me for a while, us experienced bums deflect it it. Time to kick myself =)

I'm going to be looking for a job, too, in August. &*%$#@!!!! They are closing our division. Had hoped to escape this econimic malaise, no-d.

I'm going to be looking for a job, too, in August. &*%$#@!!!! They are closing our division. Had hoped to escape this econimic malaise, no-d.

First time for me to say............Damn it.

If Nigal strips the post then f......it. I don't care.

Saying with no more funny. Go out and start slap-pin some asses. Keep it on the upside.

Hope all goes well.

kv

Last edited:
Thanks. Going to have to be more careful about my spelling on my resume - "economic".

Sceadwian,

Good luck with the job hunt, hope it goes well for you :)

GO self employed! ;)
I did over three years ago and love it, love it, love it!:)
Pick up seasonal work that is short term and pays well to supplement your annual income. Then do what every your good at in between. With a bit of financial planning and some looking around for seasonal fill in work you can have better take home pay per year on fewer hours than working at a regular job!
If you dont mind the seasonal variety of doing different things!;)

And you get far more free time to spend with friends and family too!:eek:

400 posts in one day? Can we say carpel tunnel syndrome?

400 posts in one day? Can we say carpel tunnel syndrome?

You lost me with that one. What are you talking about?

You lost me with that one. What are you talking about?

I guess if you wanted to respond to all of them it would end, typing with Nubs and 2 wrist bandages.:p

kv:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back