Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

breadboard simulation software

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjackal

sometimes im suspicious about having the circuit badly designed or trying to decide if there is a short -circuit on the circuit i made on breadboard.is there a software u can suggest for breadboard simulation?

breaboard simulation?
do you mean that you want to build the circuit on the computer first and see if it works and then build it on the breadboard?
or what actually do you want to do?

simulation softwares

Hi xjackal,
I know one breadboard simulation software - "Protolab 4.0".
For more info and for free download of demo version you can visit the "Global Specialities" site(search on google).Sorry i do not remember the exact site.

I would also like to tell that there's another electronic circuits simulation software - "CircuitMaker" - which i found after a bit of googling.Sorry again for not remembering the site.

For more choices you can always go searching on google.
Good Luck !

Regards,
Lalit :)

Whatevre you do dont download from www.virtualbreadboard.com (Beta 2 at least), I did and installed.

It Didnt work properly and then everytime I clicked on anything Desktop, Link or Media file it attempted to re-install the software. I searched the registry, common startup and user specific and couldnt stop it.

A restore fixed it 50mins later. :evil: :evil:

Callidus, can you describe the software a bit.
it is quite a large file and i really don't want to loose time downaloading it.
i will apreciate it very much.
another thing that can be used is the OrCad lite edition. i ordered a free cd and the version on it is quite good. you can get it
**broken link removed**
i also use electronics workbench multisim, wich i consider quite good, but too limited.
Circuit maker (www.circuitmaker.com) the student version, is quite what i needed[/url]

All I was saying bogdanfirst is do not (negative, dont, avoid)download it. It took me 1 hour to remove it from my machine and that was after re-ghostiong the whole drive.

I too am looking for some good simulation software, If I find any I will post links.

BTW thanks for the link to OrCad lite :)

friends i found that program called "WinBreadBoard".i advice to beginners.its on **broken link removed**

Livewire is another piece of great circuit simulation software. You can do a google for "Livewire Circuit software" to find the demo. The software is made by a company called new wave concepts (i think - or it's something similar)[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back