boosting current in a lm317t with a darlington transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.
20v down to 5v was just an example, but you've given some very good info here. Is it possible to create a variable voltage switched power supply?

I find it pretty amusing how many diagrams are posted on the net, saying 35->1.2v 3A (or whatever) variable voltage power supply , without them actually knowing how much frigging heat you need to dissipate if you actually supply like 1.2v.

You're loosing WATTS / INPUT_VOLTAGE amps on the input side right? 60w / 24v is like 2A you are just literally pumping into thin air?

This is very strange.This is the 2de complain. looks like i can only open it while i'm log on to the forum. I'm still new to this forum so how do i report it. Do i just send a PM to the moderator?

This is very strange.This is the 2de complain. looks like i can only open it while i'm log on to the forum. I'm still new to this forum so how do i report it. Do i just send a PM to the moderator?

it says my side to pm the mod if it doesn't work, so yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…