Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BoostC LCD functions

Status
Not open for further replies.

usif

Hi, I'm new to working with LCD's and I have not been able to find help regarding BoostC. Can any one direct me to a link/help me find where the functions are and what they do.

yousif

I have seen the one from embedded adventures, but How do I find the default LCD library from BoostC. I want to start with the Default, understand it and then move onto other Libraries.

Thanks for your help!

You haven't looked at the boostc help file, have you.
Under system libraries, lcd functions it says to look into lcd_driver.h (in include folder). This header contains all the neccesary documentation.

You haven't looked at the boostc help file, have you.
Under system libraries, lcd functions it says to look into lcd_driver.h (in include folder). This header contains all the neccesary documentation.

I have looked in the hlp file, but I cant seem to find lcd_driver.h. Its wierd, I can find the smple lcd program however.
Ill try again

edit: found it. Was looking in the wrong place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back