Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Books for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electro Noob

Any recommendations for some good books about ac for beginners? I know just basic concepts of dc such as Ohms law, series and parallel circuits but i would like to learn more about ac.I learned a lot from this one and warmly recommend it for beginners:

51Mi+RteKsL._AC_SY400_.jpg

What about ac are you interested?Wiring a house? motors? or do you consider RF communication to be AC? Also, ohms law applies to ac.

I am generally more interested in dc but i would like to know how ac works also e.g what is rms and how it works, how household circuits work, how electro magnetism works, how to wind transformer etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back