Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

book about op amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

Someone on here once posted a link to a very large PDF book (I think over 200 pages) that went right through op amp technology and application starting with some history, I never really got around to reading it but now that I want to I find i have lost the file, does anyone remeber the one I'm on about and have a link to it ?

Here is another one.

Title: "Opamps for everyone".

Tell me when you have dug through it.

Boncuk

P.S. Delete the second dot before unzipping. File name is "Opamps for every.zip", but for an unknown reason it might read "Opamps for every..zip".

Attachments

• Opamps for every&#11.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
Here is another one.

Title: "Opamps for everyone".

Tell me when you have dug through it.

Boncuk

P.S. Delete the second dot before unzipping. File name is "Opamps for every.zip", but for an unknown reason it might read "Opamps for every..zip".

I beleive this is the one and the same as the one in the above post (second link) it would be good to have a stiocky with all this info on, theres so much out there and it can be hard to find especially with every tom dick and harry thinking he knows it all and writing a couple of pages that get everywhere and confuse matters.

The Art Of Electronics is also a very good book. I won't post it because I think you must buy it (but not from me).

The Art Of Electronics is also a very good book. I won't post it because I think you must buy it (but not from me).

Seconded, it's a great book.

There are places where you can download it, but you should only do so if you already have a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back