Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsoupl

I`m trying to make a project on bluetooth technology,but i`m stack because i can`t find anything on how this technology works ,meaning what kind of parts or circuits are needed to make a transmiter or a reciever.
I was thinking on making wirwless stereo head speakers with bluetooth technology.
Some mobile company`s are not so helpfull as they don`t have any practical help on bluetooth technology in their sites.

The following is from www.bluetooth.com

Unlike many other wireless standards, the Bluetooth wireless specification includes both link layer and application layer definitions for product developers which supports data, voice, and content-centric applications. Radios that comply with the Bluetooth wireless specification operate in the unlicensed, 2.4 GHz radio spectrum ensuring communication compatibility worldwide. These radios use a spread spectrum, frequency hopping, full-duplex signal at up to 1600 hops/sec. The signal hops among 79 frequencies at 1 MHz intervals to give a high degree of interference immunity. Up to seven simultaneous connections can established and maintained.

The Bluetooth Specification contains the information necessary to ensure that diverse devices supporting the Bluetooth wireless technology can communicate with each other worldwide. The document is divided into two sections: a Core Specification (Volume I) and Profile Definitions (Volume II).

A bit of an overkill for wireless headset.

Have a look at............

**broken link removed**

for some good information

:lol:

there's no need to post a topic three times. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back