Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bluetooth area

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronspeed

Hello everyone , I need to create a bluetooth network using my laptop such that a particular file in my laptopop can be seen by anyone who comes in the range of my bluetooth network.The other users will have a blutooth enabled cell phone.So that whenever they wish they can pair up with my system to see the file.

No, that aint going to work. You always need to specify WHO you're going to sent the file to.

I'm glad it doesn't work that way anyway as I expect a feature like that on every phone would make it very targets for viruses and other scam.

It is meant for some different purpose for e.g. if someone is going inside a building & he is not aware of the rooms & floors of different departments then in addition to the map this feature can also be implemented wherein the user while crossing the door receive these details in mobile if he/she has enabled the bluetooth.I have similar kind of requirement.

Moreover I heard some companies provide such system.I thought of making such a system using my laptop.

my sony erricson s710a phone had bluetooth mode that could remote access the desktop, and also had a media player controller

it did need pairing ofcourse

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back