Blown Capacitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry, i didn't see the "i" in your post, there is a line of dead pixels down my screen. Yeah i have heard of the icolour, and i think the imove is in that series aswell, i have seen them in action, and controlled em once. Prety cool light those!

Oh and for that device, i use a DMX Usb pro from enttec, it works well for my needs. I only have 2 DMX lights ATM, a RGY laser, and this scanner.

Not sure about the total number, but we had a full cross-stage truss in the front, another in the back, smaller side towers, and shinbusters all over the place at the front of the stage and in front of a big drop cloth behind the stage set. Everything was controlled by a manned lighting computer out by the FOH mixer. IIRC all the top fixtures were 500W Lekos and Fresnels, with a couple of motorized iColor-type things for pizzazz. This was 16 years ago though so my memory is hazy.

This wasn't with my personal band; I was with a larger group. My band from the past 8 years or so maxed out "light shows" at. . .um . . .well, I do have some drumsticks which light up bright blue when you hit something with them. Does that count?

Torben

[Edit: Spelt "Fresnel" wrong the first time round.]

Last edited:
Geesh that woulda been one hell of a light show, you have any probs with blinding anyone?? the biggest dimmer i have used was bout the size of a computer tower, but it weighed a freaking ton also, 2 poeple to lift it, and we were only running 12 or so pars, 4 blacklight tubes, and 2 blinders, oh and a couple of halogen floodlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…