Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bjt Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawxis

Hello guys , i am preparing for my exams and i am trying to solve this.
Can someone tell me if i calculated Rin and Rout correctly? I am not sure if i should use β*re or β(re+Re).
Thank you in advance, i am really stuck.
This is a emmiter follower right?
ex..jpg

1) You had better put a capacitor in series with your input voltage source or it will short out your bias circuit.
2) What does u o and u o in the units description of the resistors mean? I am used to seeing resistance units described in ohms.

Ratch

Can someone tell me if i calculated Rin and Rout correctly? I am not sure if i should use *re or

Input resistance is (β+1)(re+Re). The current through Re is the same as the current through re, and the emitter current is (β+1) which is the collector + base current .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back