Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BJT amplifier circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computer_Smart

Hi i need to design a BJT amplifier circuit
and these are the specification i need to follow

The amplifier described in this specification should operate from a single 15-volt supply and have a small signal voltage gain of your choice between 10 dB and 20dB.

The amplifier uses voltage divider bias and has a load resistance of 10k-ohms.

I am thinking to build it on a vero board or a breadboard.
Thanks for your help

Hi i need to design a BJT amplifier circuit
and these are the specification i need to follow

The amplifier described in this specification should operate from a single 15-volt supply and have a small signal voltage gain of your choice between 10 dB and 20dB.

The amplifier uses voltage divider bias and has a load resistance of 10k-ohms.

I am thinking to build it on a vero board or a breadboard.
Thanks for your help

hi,:)
I'm not sure what you are asking for.?

I have no idea how to design this. i need help on how i am going to design the BJT amplifier

hi,
I see, OK.
May I ask if this is classwork.:)

Look thru this collection and post your design.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
You should give a few more details such as frequency range.There are a number of approaches for that.You may use 1/10 rule which assumes Ve=(1/10)*Vcc.Draw the dc equivalent of voltage divider bias.We have different models for different frequency ranges.You can find them in any of the electronics book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back