Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bio-medilator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of a bio-medilator. Perhaps, if you describe what you want to do, we can help you. If you mean bio-modulator, what is it that you want to modulate?

John

When I first moved to Michigan, I was in line at an auto parts store. The guy in front of me was trying to buy a "laminated" switch. He turned out to be my neighbor. He ended up with an "illuminated" switch.

Ah, one of those. I wonder if it was invented by the guy who is selling kits for electronic bacterium/parasite-zappers, which featured in another thread on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back