Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bill is now tutoring Krummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill, Ill be moving closer to where you are, perhaps youd be interested in giving lessons? ;)

Otherwise, 3v0, if youre booting him from your tutoring slot, might I suggest myself?

Maybe you could hold seminars. $100.00 per head. Cha ching...

Last edited:
My immediate plan is to get back to work on the very detailed 18F-C18 series of tutorials. The first two are finished and can be found at the link in my signature. At this point I would rather spend my time working on them. When finished everyone will have a new way to learn C.

I am looking for a few people willing to beta test and proof the tutorials. Maybe we can do as Bill suggested and run a Skype help and brain storm session in connection with it. If you are interested PM me. I will also start a new thread with that subject.
Krumlink does not know it yet but he will be in the group.

There are already quite a few tutorials on the web. Gramo's come to mind if you want to use Swordfish BASIC. Nigels if are very good for 16F and ASM.

Last edited:
Everything's A'Ok and I learned (incorrect grammar?) some stuff today hooray!

learned (incorrect grammar?)
Both learned and learnt are correct, although the latter seems to be falling out of use. The use of "-t" instead of "-ed" at the end of some words (another example is burned instead of burnt) is a British style of English, but even in England, there has never been a formal distinction identifying one option as better than the other.

Learned as a two-syllable adjective is a whole other matter. Personally, it's always rubbed me the wrong way. It just seems to me that there ought to be a better way of describing the concept of an educated person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back