Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

biasing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

salman007

im working on a voltage comparator cct but i want it to give the output in binary numbers i m using 3 port op amps and biasing the cct to give the output as the difference of the two input voltages applied
and the equation is
Vo=R2/R1(v2-v1)
but there are some problem
first suggest that is it a good idea to do that
secondly while biasing the cct i m having the correct difference but i wnt the voltage to be divided by applying the resistors in series
for example i take a simple example suppose the difference to be 7 volts now i want to have divided in 6+1 so that the 1 volt will be seperated now taking 6 and now can be divided by putting r2=2 and grounding the input v1 and thus we have 3 and thus divided to 2+1 and thus at last 1+1
though this is very particular but there are many biasing problem and suggest that is it a valid idea

Find a full keyboard with a SHIFT key and spell checker, and then describe your problem again please. A circuit diagram is essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back