Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bi-Color LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotrek

I'm looking for Bi-color LED's that are RED and Green and I guess Amber when both colors are lit but my problem is all the bi-color LED's I've found so far the green color is in the 571nm wavelength and that's really more yellow then green (yellow green I guess) does anyone know where I could find bi-color LEDs that have the green i the 560nm Wavelength something more green in either case.

The SML-LX1210SRSGC-TR is a surface mount option with 660nm red and 565nm green, 1.8Vf red/2.2Vf green, and If's of 30mA red/25mA green, with a 160° viewing angle.

They also offer a panel mount T1-3/4 (5mm) choice -- the SSI-LXH600HGW-150 which is 700nm ren/565nm green, 2.0Vf red/2.2Vf green, and IF's of 25mA. This one has a 60° viewing angle.

Both are available at Mouser Electronics (www.mouser.com)...

Sorry I need a three pronged(common cathode) one and not Surface mount just the regular styles

Oh and to be picky it would be awesome if it is 3mm but I could fit a 5mm one or as a last resort two 3mm side by side (last resort but I know ym color choices will be better)

The best way to get good help with a problem is to provide as much information as possible when asking the question! :) With no guidelines as to the LED type that was wanted, I posted some information that should have provided a starting point if not offering exactly what you wanted.

The source that I referenced, Mouser Electronics, offers exactly what you need. Look at the Kingbright LED offerings on Page 105 of Catalog 616 -- There are three-lead common-cathode LED's listed in both T1 (3mm) and T1-3/4 (5mm) styles. Both offer 625nm red and 565nm green peak wavelengths, and have the same electrical characteristics as regards Vf's and If's.

Think that these will work?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back