Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best China customer service award goes to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still caps are better than sending you a sharpie because they forgot the screen print :D.

I have sent an order off so we'll see what happens, they don't take RAR files, just ZIP.
Max.
Erm did you read the bit about it being closed?

My bad its open................................:sorry:

My last order I used Itead they were not bad, maybe I will compare the price and give them a try, 30 days is about standard unless you want express mail, for me that means extra expense for brokerage, DHL et-al etc.
Max.

I ordered from them a while back. For the price it would have cost me for 3 boards at OSH park, I got 12 boards and I got to pick my PCB color! I was sort of getting sick of having purple PCBs everywhere. They aren't bad, I haven't soldered them together yet. I would do it again if I needed a lot of big boards for cheap, other wise I would still go with OSH park if you can keep everything under 1-2 sq inches.

I've used them a couple of times in the past with very good results. Give them a try and you'll be pleasantly surprised. The other good thing is you can send them a brd file straight out of Eagle.
Here's a little serial board for a Graphic LCD.

DirtyPCB.jpg

Mike.

Last edited:
Refreshingly honest. I bet many other vendors are also closed for business but don't bother telling actual/potential customers.

Actually, many Chinese companies will do this. They seem to be very proud of their New Year celebration.

Its a bit of a worry that Hotmail has banned there IP range lol, I got to try them just for a laugh :D

No biggie. My IP is black listed. I can't send from my mail server because the IP is blacklisted. I have to use verizon's server to send. Guess they will not block their own mail. Pretty much any IP I get from Verizon is black listed. They have huge blocks of black listed IPs for some reason.

I would bet if most people that have a dynamic IP, would check they would come up black listed on a list or two.

Most use a aervice., the you can check and see if your IP is banned and how to get it off the banned list.

Most of the time it is because YOU have been transmitting SPAM email or a virus.

They know what virus you've been sending and will ask what was the name of the virus on your computer. That is the confirmation they need to lift the ban.

That happened to me once and my IPP helped me out. That was a long time ago.

Most use a aervice., the you can check and see if your IP is banned and how to get it off the banned list.

Most of the time it is because YOU have been transmitting SPAM email or a virus.

They know what virus you've been sending and will ask what was the name of the virus on your computer. That is the confirmation they need to lift the ban.

That happened to me once and my IPP helped me out. That was a long time ago.

Some IPs in the block I most likely have never used. Just pick an IP and it shows blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back