Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best China customer service award goes to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
I nominate the customer service of the year award (China) to.................

Dirty pcb.com

From the current front page lol
pcb.JPG

Refreshingly honest. I bet many other vendors are also closed for business but don't bother telling actual/potential customers.

No I have never used them, but they got to be worth a try with that kind of honesty lol.

they got to be worth a try with that kind of honesty lol.
Even if that honesty also applies to the small-print text in the top right hand corner of their ad that you posted ? ;).

Its a bit of a worry that Hotmail has banned there IP range lol, I got to try them just for a laugh :D

From there About Page
Readme.txt & special instructions
Get the hell out of here. We are an automated conduit to cheap local Chinese fabs. We don't read squat, and at these prices you'd be insane to think we do! Nobody at the board house even speaks English! You need a much more expensive board house if you need this level of service.
LOL HA HA

Did you read the bit that says something like, incase we mess it up live with it, if you do paypal moneyback you are banned lol, you got love it! Shame they not a political party :joyful:

My last order I used Itead they were not bad, maybe I will compare the price and give them a try, 30 days is about standard unless you want express mail, for me that means extra expense for brokerage, DHL et-al etc.
Max.

To be fair they are cheap enough to be worth a try at least! I do my own boards but at that price its tempting, I have no experience of sending boards away to be done so that should be a giggle :D

Itead threw in 3 sample packets of ceramic capacitors as a bonus.
Maybe a 'carrot' to come back?;)
Max.

Itead threw in 3 sample packets of ceramic capacitors as a bonus.
Maybe a 'carrot' to come back?;)
Max.
Maybe they know the board is so badly made its very noisy lol :p:joyful::joyful::wideyed:

I haven't used them but I plan to give them a try next time I order boards. They are incredibly cheap but from what I hear decent quality (especially for the price).

In all honesty you cant make them yourself for that price!! I like making my own but it would save money and be better! wow a silk screen on a LG original!!:cool::cool:. If I ever work out what I have to send etc I might get some next time I need boards, 30 days is about as long as it takes to make 10 and drill them anyway lol

Itead or DirtCheap?
Max.
Dirtypcbs, i hear the other lot are so bad they have to send caps with there boards to stop the noise problem:rolleyes::stop:..................................................:sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back