Best China customer service award goes to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
I nominate the customer service of the year award (China) to.................

Dirty pcb.com

From the current front page lol

Refreshingly honest. I bet many other vendors are also closed for business but don't bother telling actual/potential customers.

Its a bit of a worry that Hotmail has banned there IP range lol, I got to try them just for a laugh

From there About Page
LOL HA HA

Did you read the bit that says something like, incase we mess it up live with it, if you do paypal moneyback you are banned lol, you got love it! Shame they not a political party

My last order I used Itead they were not bad, maybe I will compare the price and give them a try, 30 days is about standard unless you want express mail, for me that means extra expense for brokerage, DHL et-al etc.
Max.

To be fair they are cheap enough to be worth a try at least! I do my own boards but at that price its tempting, I have no experience of sending boards away to be done so that should be a giggle

Itead threw in 3 sample packets of ceramic capacitors as a bonus.
Maybe a 'carrot' to come back?
Max.

I haven't used them but I plan to give them a try next time I order boards. They are incredibly cheap but from what I hear decent quality (especially for the price).

In all honesty you cant make them yourself for that price!! I like making my own but it would save money and be better! wow a silk screen on a LG original!!. If I ever work out what I have to send etc I might get some next time I need boards, 30 days is about as long as it takes to make 10 and drill them anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…