Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best AVR Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

tejar37

Does AVR control the frequency, or does it just control the voltage fluctuation caused by varying frequency?
And What simple projects can I make in 14-20 days to get a job in embedded systems if I already learned the basics of AVR controller and programming?

I think in the first sentence he possibly means automatic "voltage regulator" . I have seen these a part of a ups. It was quite crude in that it just selected taps on a transformer using relays. I think the taps were spaced by about 10 volts. I think he is confused by the same acronym being used in different contexts as in the second sentence he does seem to be referring to a microcontroller.

Les.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back