Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bench Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a schematic and a parts list for a dual power supply I designed and built recently. It is 0-15 both + and - dual tracking with short circuit current limiting to about 400Ma. To change to 0-20V resistors R10, and R11 need to be changed to 300K 1% 1/4W and to increase the current limit to 1A change resistors R7 and R8 to 0.68Ω 2W.
The physical size of the two heat sinks needs to be increased.
The dual power supplys near the bottom were used as I used some LED DVM's for monitoring the voltage and the current...they required isolated supplies.

Here his the power supply and the parts lists.
Thanks to all for reminding me that I could change a excel file to png with copy & paste

Attachments

• DUAL ADJ PWR SUP.png
    DUAL ADJ PWR SUP.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 165
  • dual PS Parts.PNG
    dual PS Parts.PNG
    31.7 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back