Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery Charger Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

narayanantheone

I am planning to design an battery charger circuit for rechargeable batteries. I need help with the circuit design, components required and ways to make it efficient.

I am planning to design an battery charger circuit for rechargeable batteries. I need help with the circuit design, components required and ways to make it efficient.

Your design parameters are too vague.......

What battery chemistry are you looking at ? Nimh or Nicd? What charge current, how many cells?

Have a look at the Maxim website there's lots of info on the MAX712/713 chips that would do the job for you and its hardly rocket science........

Your design parameters are too vague.......

What battery chemistry are you looking at ? Nimh or Nicd? What charge current, how many cells?

Have a look at the Maxim website there's lots of info on the MAX712/713 chips that would do the job for you and its hardly rocket science........

hi
I need help for micro base nimh battery charger that use brup charge (negative pulse technology) can u help me?

windpowered batery charger

I am planning to design an battery charger circuit for rechargeable batteries. I need help with the circuit design, components required and ways to make it efficient.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back