Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic principles

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbymcduff

What would be good in the basic principles forum would be the basics. Like basics in DC, AC, Analog, maybe some Digital. People post questions concering some of the easiest problems like color codes of resistors and caps, how to add caps and resistors, etc.... Just thought it would help. :D

I would like to post things in theory articles. I worked for two hours just wrighting the basics in DC. Then come to find out I can't post. What a jip.

New Theory Posts

As a quick-fix to your problem you could pm the post to me and I could stick it in 'Theory' for you (with your name in the text for credits).

Well, this is off the topic but it is better to correct someone if they are wrong. I am sorry to say Eletromaster but you misspelled resistor as resister.

i think a beginners forum would be a good idea. it may give some people confidence to progress further. no one starts out as an expert (expecially me) :)
cobow :)

No such thing as an Expert !

It appears we are starting to consider a new forum for discussions of things at a beginner's level :?

I wonder if this is really appropriate - surely the only difference between a beginner and a master is the amount of information the master has collected 8)

The whole purpose of the forums is to share our collective knowledge and experience so that others may benefit ... everyone will be able to contribute something eventually :roll: we will all have different strong subjects (and weak ones !).

Should we be thinking more in terms of beginner's information in the 'Theory Articles' content section :?:

OK --- soap box returned to cupboard.

As I told mechie in PM, it would be nice to post in the theory articles. Maybe not as a newbie or a wannabee, but guru's should atleast know what they are talking about, and should atleast have access to that forum.

ok, i agree about the basic principles articles.!
i sometimes read basic books(although i gived them up some time ago) and i find something that i missed, usually insignifiant things, but it is still something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back