Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Baltimore/Harford Maryland Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squintz

I attended an event last weekend that was really cool. There is a group of really awesome people in DC that meet several times a week in a church. They call them selves HACDC. They hosted the first RepRap Build-A-Thon which is an open source 3D Printer.

I really wish I could attend their gatherings every week but I am located in Harford County MD and they are 1.5 hours away in DC. So it got me wondering if there are any 'HacDC like' groups closer to me? Does anyone know of one?

Is there anyone in the Maryland area that would be interested in forming a club like theirs?

Basically, they are a group of guys that love Electronics, Computers, Software, and just about anything else along those lines. They want to know how everything works and they want to invent and improve everything. Best of all they are a great social bunch to just joke around with and toss ideas back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back