Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics / Surplus Stores in Miami, Florida Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitor

It has come time to head home to Seattle from Merida, Mexico. I really can't believe we ended up staying here for 5 months!

On the way home, we will be spending a few days in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Does anybody know of any electronics or surplus stores in the area worth a visit?

Thanks,

Jon

Marlin P. Jones looks like a great store with a wide range of stuff at decent prices. I'll be checking them out for sure.... I already have a list :)

There's another store that looks like it has potential – BR Electronics. Their web page just has a few pictures and a line card, but it's probably worth a stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back