Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[b]i need schematics/plans on how to make a powerful amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

camacazi

if you could could you please find me someschematics/designs/plans
for building and car amplifier with a lot of power and is reasonably cheap and easy to build[/b]

I suggest you consider changing your signature line. Even if you personally feel that way please remember that this is not a political arena and that some members might be offended by your comment.

About the amp, there is a good schematic for a 350 watt bass unit available that is relatively easy to build with parts that you should be able to get without any problem. It can be used for two channels or bridged for 350 watts of clean bass into an 8 ohm load. If you are using a 2 or 4 ohm subs or build a pair of these amps, you will have a seriously cool system.

Perhaps the leader of your pathetic little country can help you get a copy of the schematic.

look, if there is one think the internet is full off , then that is audio circuits...i wonder why everyone builds audio circuits.....i had enough of them.

Realist said:
I suggest you consider changing your signature line. Even if you personally feel that way please remember that this is not a political arena and that some members might be offended by your comment.

Perhaps the leader of your pathetic little country can help you get a copy of the schematic.

ooooo, aren't we touchy! :evil:
I agree that the signature is not nice and that people should hold back their political opinions in these forums but that is no excuse for your political (or whatever) insults! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back