Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[b]How to invert image of TV screen upside down[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sys999

How can I invert image of TV screen upside down and normal by fixing DPDT switches ? what changes shall i have to make in detail thanks

How about fliping the TV so the top is on the bottom and the bottom on the top. That will fix your problem. :lol: :lol: Sorry had to put that I think it is funny. did you try to call the manufacture of the tv and ask?

You can do this only with B/W TV by the deflection yoke polarity change (or by rotation 180deg). Theoretically the method work also with color tube, but the quality too bad, because the purity and convergence adjusted by factory, and the yoke fixed on tube in best position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back