Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AVG FREE anti-virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't that i dont want the auto update, as i think automatic updating is great! The problem is, i don't want the program to make such a big freaking deal about it!
Sure, i would like to know if something went wrong during the update, but when it tells the user that the update was successful, that is crossing the line!

Marks... it's free, you're lucky it works at all. Complaining about free software is like punching a guy for giving you a 20 dollar bill because it has a stain on it.

Just because it is free doesn't mean that it has to be anoying! Take linux for example... Free, but NO POPUPS!!!!! :D

Another one of my favourite statistics is that UNIX has more venerabilities than Windows. Well of course it doesm, 100s of operating systems are UNIX based while only a handful are NT based.

Gayan Soyza said:
I don’t have a virus guard.
I have never installed a virus guard.
I don’t like to install a virus guard in my personnel computer.
But I know about virus guards.

I won’t plug my friend’s hard disks, USB drivers, cameras etc….to my PC
I won’t play network games.

I don’t like slow start up and slow shutdown in my PC.

I’m searching the internet through office computer.
I’m downloading software’s, movies, songs etc…through office computer.
It has a very good updated virus guard. Also the company has money.

So whatever I bring from this computer will be very clean. So no need a virus guard for my home PC.So no more Problem.
I got sick last week but that is due to a virus!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
Now there's a great example of the power of positive thinking! Either that, or he's a risk taker since it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back