Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Transformer 1:125 Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongoq

I need this Audio Transformer (**broken link removed**) but do not have a credit card.

Is there a supplier in Europe that ships to Germany or England ?
If not: People told me to build it myself. Anyone have a good tutorial ?

mongoq said:
I need this Audio Transformer (**broken link removed**) but do not have a credit card.

Is there a supplier in Europe that ships to Germany or England ?
If not: People told me to build it myself. Anyone have a good tutorial ?

It's just a standard transistor output transformer, you can get them from https://www.maplin.co.uk in the UK, search for part number LB14Q. You should be able to find a German supplier.

LB14Q is this **broken link removed**.

The specifications don't match.

I need one with Primary Impedance = 8 Ohm and Secondary Impedance = 1000 Ohm.

mongoq said:
LB14Q is this **broken link removed**.

The specifications don't match.

I need one with Primary Impedance = 8 ohm and Secondary Impedance = 1000 ohm.

It's fine, the transformer (as is the one in the article) is designed to feed a speaker from a push-pull transistor amplifier, so the primary is high impedance, the secondary is low impedance. The project simply uses it backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back