Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Remote control with PICs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boscoe

I wonder if there are any projects out there for such of thing or if someone could point me in the direction to learn how to interface a IR transmitter and receiver with pics. I want:

Power on/off toggle (relay)
Mute on/off toggle (relay)
Vol. up (to drive a motorized 5V pot.)
Vol. down (to drive a motorized 5V pot.)
Three channel select in round robin fashion with relays. So would just be one button you keep pressing to select channels.

I have no preference PIC wise although I want to stick to package sizes as small as possible for the transmitter.

I have a bit experience with PICs and have a basic understanding of their working along with some experience working with them at college.

Thanks
Boscoe

I'd be surprised if no-one's tried this before. Have you searched the 'net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back