Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

audio coupling circuit help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqar

Hi all,
Iasking the same old 2 wire full duplex question i have placed a link showing three type of coupling circuits now i want to do the following please consider the web link i have placed.

**broken link removed**

1) In my Room i have ,

8 Ohms Speaker,
Condenser Mic
9 Volts Battery.

2) On my Door Side:-

8 Ohms Speaker,
Condenser Mic

Now suppose if iam using direct coupling circuit as shown on the website also , how i can connect the room side circuit and door side circuit using 2 wires so that when ever i turn on the circuit communication can occur in full duplex mode. don't consider the bell thing...that can be worked out at letter stage, just consider that there will be a Push Button on the door side circuit which when ever pressed will cause bell to ring on the room side...now how to procced using all this stuff.

I think on both side transformers are needed as a type of "balancing" transformers which are used for sidetone suppression and getting enough power for suppluying loudspeaker from the line.

I guess you are awhere that your standard telephone is a 2-wire/full duplex system with signaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back