Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio circuits: what components can be affected by other power circuits driving lamps etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomguy42

Hi, I've just completed a batch of 5 old board repairs . All suffered from battery damage but are back to life and working. The sampled sound audio is as great as it should be on these boards. All my previous batches have been acceptable but with this batch, the only thing is I'm getting a little too much interference from a lamp driving circuit. When the lamps flash and cycle you can here it through the effecting audio. A slight bit of this is fine but this batch it' bit to much. I'm seeking to learn anything more... my instincts are telling me it's probably not the best 1000uf/25 caps but I have used some film caps in place of these really old looking dielectric circular caps (22pf+10pf) also tried regular ceramic caps in place of those but it makes no difference.

22pF and 10pF work at very high radio frequencies. Maybe you need 22uF or 22nF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back