Hi, I've just completed a batch of 5 old board repairs . All suffered from battery damage but are back to life and working. The sampled sound audio is as great as it should be on these boards. All my previous batches have been acceptable but with this batch, the only thing is I'm getting a little too much interference from a lamp driving circuit. When the lamps flash and cycle you can here it through the effecting audio. A slight bit of this is fine but this batch it' bit to much. I'm seeking to learn anything more... my instincts are telling me it's probably not the best 1000uf/25 caps but I have used some film caps in place of these really old looking dielectric circular caps (22pf+10pf) also tried regular ceramic caps in place of those but it makes no difference.