Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATtiny 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishwaskaushal

can one ic be substituted with another .. if so where do we find proper information regarding this .. to be more precise i am talking about ic-"ATtiny12" which is one of the requirement of my project

vishwaskaushal said:
can one ic be substituted with another .. if so where do we find proper information regarding this .. to be more precise i am talking about ic-"ATtiny12" which is one of the requirement of my project

I'm presuming this is an Atmel processor?, you should be able to substitute if for a larger one - although you may have to modify the code somewhat.

I take you are aware that these devices need programming?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back