I have an atpw524 3in 1 welder plasma cutter, tig and stick welder. I’ve owned it for about four months and the other day I was cutting a piece of metal and the overheat lights come on and now when I power it up and hit the trigger, the light comes on and I get no spark. Also, if I start it in stick mode, the lights come on instantly. It’s an inverter machine and has two switches on the front (one dptt and one dpst) when I test the switches for continuity, they test fine. Also, I’ve opened it up and fully inspected all the parts and can’t find anything wrong (ie; no scorched pcbs or swollen capacitors or anything else that I can see and all other testing is a deadend). The switches are cheap and I’m wondering if even though they test ok, could that be my problem? Am I missing something? I have a mm and power supply but my testing equipment is limited and my experience in electronics is nill at best. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.