Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but your question does not make sense in English.

JimB

jeevan772006 said:
Someone Electro said:

Phrase your question in a clear and concise form.
Don't make people go searching for other topics you posted elsewhere.
Just ask the question clearly if you want people to comment.

English isn't your primary language, do the best you can.

for

hi i am sorry about my previous mistake

so my question is am i make a TV CAM for my tv by using a simple cammera and also with an circuit.

You can buy off the shelf cameras which are designed to output a signal compatable with television. I recently bought a TINY little camera for £30 which does just that - it's colour and it even has audio pickup on it. All you need is a set of RCA leads to interface it to the composite and Audio in ports on your television.

If you're asking if there's a way to get a webcam to work on your TV, then the answer is no. Certainly not easily, and why would you want to when you can pickup cameras specifically for the purpose even cheaper.

Brian

thanks for your advise.

actually what i want to ask is that i want to use a cammeras lense to pick up a video signal.will you tell me is there is any web site which give me the informaton about the working procedure of a simple cammera.If there is any site then give me that site pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back