Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

asking for some sites:

Status
Not open for further replies.

igado19

could anyone give me a site or directly give me a diagram?
im planning to have a counter circuit triggered by a phototransistor or a CNY70 opto... just getting a little advance in my studies... im a sophomore... cud anyone lend me a hand over this circuit? im still confused on these stuffs but im a fast learner... just need help from professionals or experienced guys... thanks in advance.. *searching currently*

More information would be helpful, the crystal ball i have is Chinese made and rather faulty.

You could do it with a hand full of chips or all in one chip like a Pic, or Picaxe.
These are micro processors and very versatile to many applications.
If you have never used a micro before i would recommend you look into Picaxe, as it is very simple to program and use.
All your counter circuit can also be done within the micro too.

Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back