Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASK or DTMF TransReciever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmmbae

:roll: HI All

I am trying to make a digital data transmitter and receiver. I am thinking whether to go with ASK or DTMF..... Can any guys here help me in this regard... Please read the following to understand my project better.

I have two bytes of data that need to be transfered from Unit 1 to Unit 2. The unit 2 may reply back with 1 byte of data to Unit 1.

That means the first byte is bi-directional and the second one only flows from Unit 1 to 2.

Guys, please help me do this...

Thank You a lot. (IF you need further clarification on the project, please send an IM on my yahoo Messenger (johnmmbae)).

Thank You In Advance.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back