Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone tried this logic analyzer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_R

Watch the video.

The unit and software seems pretty nice, wondering if anyone owns one and how you like it?

Did you do a search for "saleae" on this forum?

Nope. I tried "USB logic analyzer". I missed the "saleae" name on the website. Now the search works better. Looks like you have one and like it :)

I downloaded the demo and am impressed with the post processing. I think I will try one out.

It's nice. It's definitely not a professional tool; you're not directly sampling USB or anything, but so many peripheral chips have digital interfaces now, it's just so nice to be able to see what's going on. It's allowed me to easily debug issues that have earlier frustrated me to the point of just quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back