Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone know Texas Instruments naming for small signal transistors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

systemloc

I've got an assortment of TI thru-hole transistors, and I can't find any data on them. Each has two lines. Here's some examples:
Code:
BN3000      T3576      8-5       2N3820      BN3000
TI 638A     TI 907     TI 725B   TI 649B     TI 702A
That 2N3820 actually makes sense. :D What the heck are the other ones, though?

Thanks

I've got an assortment of TI thru-hole transistors, and I can't find any data on them. Each has two lines. Here's some examples:
Code:
BN3000 T3576 8-5 2N3820 BN3000
TI 638A TI 907 TI 725B TI 649B TI 702A
That 2N3820 actually makes sense. :D What the heck are the other ones, though?

Thanks

The first line is the part number of the device. The second line indicates the mfr (Texas Instruments) and a date code (year and week of manufacture). Here are some links to sites that let you find and download datasheets for many types of devices (not only semiconductors).
Datasheet - World Electronic Components Datasheets Search Site!
Datasheet & Application Note Database, PDF, Circuits, Datasheets | Datasheet Archive
Datasheet catalog for integrated circuits, diodes, triacs, and other semiconductors, view

Just enter the part number of the device and the site will find the datasheet for it (if it's available). In most cases, you can choose to download it.

Cheers,
Dave M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back