Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone know of the company C&A Electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKTELESTES

hi everyone, im new here, i donno much about electronics, but i'd really appreciate it if someone could give me info on that company," C&A Electronics " . Does it have a website? anything??

thanks for the help, but no, that is another company. i found some info, but the company does not seem to have a web site. its based on London, and it produces radio receivers/transmitters etc.. ..the reason i was lookin for info, is that this company has made a rare piece of home video-game consoles i have. it's called "tv sportcentre" and it seems to be a clone of the "atari pong", one of the very first home video-game consoles ever made!! it's dated around 1975 !! so, i own one of these little beauties, it works fine, but i need info on it!! and so far, there is nothing on the net! the only thing i managed to find is the atari pong, but they say, the guy who created the chip for atari, sold it and about 100 other companied produced similar game-consoles..that's all i know...

I also had one of those Atari pong games way back when. Boy did we get alot of enjoyment out of those. I dont know what i did with it tho, prolly thrown in the garbage.

Ive never heard of "TV Sportscenter". What kind of info were you looking for? Is it working ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back