Anyone know of the company C&A Electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKTELESTES

hi everyone, im new here, i donno much about electronics, but i'd really appreciate it if someone could give me info on that company," C&A Electronics " . Does it have a website? anything??

thanks for the help, but no, that is another company. i found some info, but the company does not seem to have a web site. its based on London, and it produces radio receivers/transmitters etc.. ..the reason i was lookin for info, is that this company has made a rare piece of home video-game consoles i have. it's called "tv sportcentre" and it seems to be a clone of the "atari pong", one of the very first home video-game consoles ever made!! it's dated around 1975 !! so, i own one of these little beauties, it works fine, but i need info on it!! and so far, there is nothing on the net! the only thing i managed to find is the atari pong, but they say, the guy who created the chip for atari, sold it and about 100 other companied produced similar game-consoles..that's all i know...

I also had one of those Atari pong games way back when. Boy did we get alot of enjoyment out of those. I dont know what i did with it tho, prolly thrown in the garbage.

Ive never heard of "TV Sportscenter". What kind of info were you looking for? Is it working ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…