Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone in UK fancy trying out a free badger board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
I got some badger boards left over, i am happy to give a couple out, they are actually pretty cool and come with a super cap as the main power source, a lcd and other bits, they are a ARM core 32 bit chip

https://www.silabs.com/products/dev...im3l1xx-low-power-badger-board-evaluation-kit

The programmer and debugger is built in, i should have a usb cable you can have as well. It will run your own code as well as the factory code, my reason.....

I am interested to see what others can do with this neat little dev kit. Its really low power, i have one that displays the light level (its got a light detector on the board) humidity and temperature, it takes a reading roughly every 5 mins and last around 9 days on a single charge of the super cap via the USB. Ypou can add a battery and it has a small dev area on the board.

Think of it as a competition, I got a box of 250 i have to give away at a fair in July, i am looking for ideas to make these badges interesting.

Nah not really, i am out of ideas for what to do with it! I have 6 small projects but could do with a couple more to include with the set. Its a giveaway, kind of like a business card for county fair coming up. The 90 second charge thing on the site is just that, leave it charging a while and it lasts a long time if you use the low power tricks.

I got the boards free, so apart from a couple i have kept, i decided to hand out the others as a sort of business card. They are designed as a badge which is cool, they can do a fair bit and have some power in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back