Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone here from Prague?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your 1st World War ended in 1919. Couldn't the Brits stop fighting after Armistice Day on 11/11/18?

Perhaps you should look in to it a little more?

A formal state of war between the two sides persisted for another seven months, until signing of the Treaty of Versailles with Germany on 28 June 1919.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Did not know that about the last 100 days. Good link... .

Neither did I. All my school years we were told (indoctrinated, subject to patriotic propaganda?) that the war ended on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918. Maybe all our memorials are engraved wrong. "1914-18".

Eric, I don't see anything in the wiki link indicating our war continued past this date. ?? This link is just what we were taught in school.

I am sorry if I was misunderstood. I did not have any hostile intent.

Last edited:
Neither did I. All my school years we were told (indoctrinated, subject to patriotic propaganda?) that the war ended on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918. Maybe all OUR memorials are engraved wrong. "1914-18".

Have you checked them ALL :D - according to Wikipedia War Memorials use either of the dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back