Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone here also on Overunity.com forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

I just spent about 10m reading posts there. It's got it all overunity, HHO, government conspiracies, UFOs (yes) and the scientifically challenged (the hell with the facts).
**broken link removed**
HHO's bag of magic junk.

Ohh look a PCV Enhancer and it looks like it's full of magic beads.

Magic beads? Yea right anal beads more like.

Have you signed up yet?

I wonder how long it will take before you're banned.

How about that Ball mason jar with a hose coming out of it. lol

Oh, and how much for the plastic spoon and baking soda? hehe

You think that place is bad? Check out Above Top Secret. Their members’ logic is so convoluted, and they support so many hoaxes and conspiracy theories, that they might as well post a sign telling members to leave their brains at the door.

I can't for the life of me why the overunity or HHO people would spend thousands of hours / dollars and yet not one would have appeared to have taken the effort to attend a college science class.

Well they have a contest and the prize is 1000 euros. It's a safe bet they'll never have to pay out so it may as well be a billion gazillion dollars. Here's the rules. Good luck (cause skill and knowledge won't work)
**broken link removed**
https://www.overunity.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=4bccf5f8bb2147a8616320fd3b26473a&/topic,2157.0.html
Here are the conditions, that will apply to win the prize money:

1. You need to build 3 working units, all must work in overunity mode,so to make sure,
it is a replicatable device.

2. Each of the 3 devices must at least put out 50 Watts of contineous electrical AC or
DC power. If your device is more a mechanical or chemical ( e.g. electrolyis or
devics) device, you must build also into it the converter to get electrical power out of it,
so it is producing at least contineous 50 Watts of free power without using any fuel
other than water or air.

3. Batteries can be used in it, but must be declared and must not be hidden and
battery lifetime and recharge time must be specified.( If batteries are used as a buffer
the testing time must be prolonged to test, if not just the batteries are delivering all
the output energy).Battery life should be at least 3 years and to change the batteries
should not cost more than 50 Euros ( each 3 years or better after a longer time period)

4. The 3 devices must be shipped to 3 different favourite Website owners in the free
energy news and discussion movement.
One device must be shipped to me at OverUnity.com ( Dip. Ing. Stefan Hartmann)
and the 2 other devices can be shipped for instance to Mr. Jean Louis Naudin
(jlnlabs.org) and Mr. Sterling D.Allan ( freeenergynews.com)
or simular entities, which are able to test and measure these devices and publish
in details the reports about these devices.

5. Patented devices do not apply, cause we want a solution that has no rights yet on it and
which would be free to build by anyone. Commercial replications must pay at least
10 to 20 % license fees to charity organisations
or simular organisations, that "feed the world" and help the poor.
This should be watched by the community to verify that commercial builder companies
really pay these licenses to charity organisations.

6. The inventor will get the prize money from me, if all 3 devices work at the website owners
and will still work after 3 months of time.
3 Months should be long enough to study and verify the 3 units and also do extensive
tests and measurements with them and first replications would be then already available
from the community.
The verification tests will be published widely all over the internet to spread quickly together
with the blueprints and building instructions.

7. The device should not cost more than 500 US$ in part- and material-
prices to build and the inventor must also supply a DOC or PDF file with pictures
and building instructions and an explanation how he thinks that it works.

8. The inventor of the devices must build 3 devices from his own money and
loan these 3 devices to the 3 website owners for the 3 months test periods and
after this he can choose, if he wants to get the 3 devices back or would
like to sell these 3 devices to the test website owners to keep for themself.
The inventor needs to ship the 3 devices on his own costs to the 3 website owners.
If he can supply convincing videos in advance of the functioning of his 3 devices,
shipping charges can be paid by me, if he is low on money.

Last edited:
My chem lab professor, who is about 70, said this HHO thing has been going on since he was an undergrad... He about smacked me for mentioning it. The HHO topic really irritates him.

I can't for the life of me why the overunity or HHO people would spend thousands of hours / dollars and yet not one would have appeared to have taken the effort to attend a college science class.

Exactly. EVERYTHING stated in favor of Perp. Motion/Over Unity can easily be shot down with basic Thermodynamics.

Lol...that site is hilarious.

This is the best though.....rule number 5...
"5. Patented devices do not apply, cause we want a solution that has no rights yet on it and which would be free to build by anyone. "

Lets just assume that somehow you build a machine that achieves perpetual motion. Um....yeah, the first thing you would want to do is send it to some random stranger WITHOUT A PATENT.:rolleyes:

Well it's a catch 22, the patent office won't accept perpetual motion patents anyway so you can't have a patent.

They ripped at Mythbusters for poo-pooing the silly Bendini motor.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4779.0;topicseen

Apparently Mr Bendini now makes a magic "Radiant charging" battery charger.
**broken link removed**

Of course the Bendini faithful (yet none have an ACTUAL WORKING BENDINI MOTOR) come out of the woodwork.
'Myth Busters' TV Slams Free Energy Devices

Course it's all a conspiracy :)

If you magically DO have a working Bendini motor then what's stopping you from taking it to a well known University for testing?

If you magically DO have a working Bendini motor then what's stopping you from taking it to a well known University for testing?
The answer is obvious. The Universities are all in on the plot to suppress great inventions like this. They take their directions from the sinister OFSAT (Office For the Suppression of Advanced Technology). I think it's run by Dick Cheney.

All right what do you make of this mess.

Unfortunately my brain is not up to the task ;)
To everyone who doesn't think this works.

I'm missing something here. For about $50 you to can build one.
They work and produce large amounts of extra energy that can be captured.

If you want to doubt then do it after you have failed to get similar results. Not before.
Also, please ask one of the people on the various videos. They, to include myself, will be
more than happy to assist you in the construction.

These motors are real and real easy to construct; therefore the School Girl name.

You don't need expensive equipment to see the results either. A cheap analog volt meter can easily display the results.

The parts list is extremely simple as well.
1- CPU fan from Radio Shack
2- Diodes
1- 9 volt battery (supply)
1- 9 volt battery (drained)
1- roll of 16 guage wire
1- soldering gun or just use a bread-board
1- transistor (SA5503)
1- LED (florescent)
1- Potentiometer

solder 1 diode to the emitter -> base - meaning the gray circle points to the base end. The base is on the left side when looking at the transistor with the base/emitter on the high side.
solder 1 diode on the collector - this is the housing of the transistor. That will connect to the charging battery positive.
Solder the Potentiometer to the base - this is the middle lead on the POTS
Solder the LED to the emitter and collector. Make sure that the poles are in the correct direction.
re-wire the PC fan just like the videos show.

If you can't do this then you don't have a brain powerful enough to figure out any of the other topics on this entire site and should probably think about going somewhere else.
**broken link removed**

Ahh this explains it.
I am not sure, but I think it (claims to) works similar to Meyer's Easer system:
Using a voltage only pulse to open 'energy aparture' in the hydrogen nucleus and releasing this energy.
Meyer also calls it EM radiant energy.

Could it be all the same? More important, does it produce the effects as claimed (is it real or BS)?
How do/did you evaluate this with the SSG? How is the skin effect correlated to RE?

Pure BS amazing. These people should be in marketing.

@blueroomelectronics
LOL, I frequent OU.com now and then, I am a Power Engineer with 25 years experience and operate a 260Mw power plant. I am well versed in many fields from applied mechanics to quantum mechanics and have built and programmed computers since they were invented. I wonder what qualifications you have to make the judgement above? If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

If you really are an engineer with the responsibility you mention, and you really do believe in this hydrogen booster stuff, then you need to be fired for incompetence.

Last edited:
@blueroomelectronics

LOL, I frequent OU.com now and then, I am a Power Engineer with 25 years experience and operate a 260Mw power plant. I am well versed in many fields from applied mechanics to quantum mechanics and have built and programmed computers since they were invented. I wonder what qualifications you have to make the judgement above? If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

I have just two, if you don't mind:

So are you actually a degree'd engineer, or, are you a "boiler engineer" / power plant operator?

How does over-unity/perp. motion NOT violate the 1st or 2nd laws of Thermodynamics? Equations would be great.

Edit:
Never mind, I just checked out your piece of "interpretation" on velocity and acceleration, and centripetal force, and it is WAAAAAYYYYYY off. That explains a lot.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back