Anyone here also on Overunity.com forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

I just spent about 10m reading posts there. It's got it all overunity, HHO, government conspiracies, UFOs (yes) and the scientifically challenged (the hell with the facts).
**broken link removed**
HHO's bag of magic junk.

Ohh look a PCV Enhancer and it looks like it's full of magic beads.

Magic beads? Yea right anal beads more like.

Have you signed up yet?

I wonder how long it will take before you're banned.

How about that Ball mason jar with a hose coming out of it. lol

Oh, and how much for the plastic spoon and baking soda? hehe

You think that place is bad? Check out Above Top Secret. Their members’ logic is so convoluted, and they support so many hoaxes and conspiracy theories, that they might as well post a sign telling members to leave their brains at the door.

I can't for the life of me why the overunity or HHO people would spend thousands of hours / dollars and yet not one would have appeared to have taken the effort to attend a college science class.

Well they have a contest and the prize is 1000 euros. It's a safe bet they'll never have to pay out so it may as well be a billion gazillion dollars. Here's the rules. Good luck (cause skill and knowledge won't work)
**broken link removed**
https://www.overunity.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=4bccf5f8bb2147a8616320fd3b26473a&/topic,2157.0.html

Last edited:
My chem lab professor, who is about 70, said this HHO thing has been going on since he was an undergrad... He about smacked me for mentioning it. The HHO topic really irritates him.

I can't for the life of me why the overunity or HHO people would spend thousands of hours / dollars and yet not one would have appeared to have taken the effort to attend a college science class.

Exactly. EVERYTHING stated in favor of Perp. Motion/Over Unity can easily be shot down with basic Thermodynamics.

Lol...that site is hilarious.

This is the best though.....rule number 5...
"5. Patented devices do not apply, cause we want a solution that has no rights yet on it and which would be free to build by anyone. "

Lets just assume that somehow you build a machine that achieves perpetual motion. Um....yeah, the first thing you would want to do is send it to some random stranger WITHOUT A PATENT.

Well it's a catch 22, the patent office won't accept perpetual motion patents anyway so you can't have a patent.

They ripped at Mythbusters for poo-pooing the silly Bendini motor.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4779.0;topicseen

Apparently Mr Bendini now makes a magic "Radiant charging" battery charger.
**broken link removed**

Of course the Bendini faithful (yet none have an ACTUAL WORKING BENDINI MOTOR) come out of the woodwork.
'Myth Busters' TV Slams Free Energy Devices

Course it's all a conspiracy

If you magically DO have a working Bendini motor then what's stopping you from taking it to a well known University for testing?

If you magically DO have a working Bendini motor then what's stopping you from taking it to a well known University for testing?
The answer is obvious. The Universities are all in on the plot to suppress great inventions like this. They take their directions from the sinister OFSAT (Office For the Suppression of Advanced Technology). I think it's run by Dick Cheney.

All right what do you make of this mess.

Unfortunately my brain is not up to the task
**broken link removed**

Ahh this explains it.

Pure BS amazing. These people should be in marketing.

@blueroomelectronics
LOL, I frequent OU.com now and then, I am a Power Engineer with 25 years experience and operate a 260Mw power plant. I am well versed in many fields from applied mechanics to quantum mechanics and have built and programmed computers since they were invented. I wonder what qualifications you have to make the judgement above? If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

If you really are an engineer with the responsibility you mention, and you really do believe in this hydrogen booster stuff, then you need to be fired for incompetence.

Last edited:

I have just two, if you don't mind:

So are you actually a degree'd engineer, or, are you a "boiler engineer" / power plant operator?

How does over-unity/perp. motion NOT violate the 1st or 2nd laws of Thermodynamics? Equations would be great.

Edit:
Never mind, I just checked out your piece of "interpretation" on velocity and acceleration, and centripetal force, and it is WAAAAAYYYYYY off. That explains a lot.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…