Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anyone can do this ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_sh84

hello evryone

i have to do small project for this semester am not so good in the electronics design so all i want is a simple circuit which i can implement and understand ..

the fileds am intrested in are :-

**Transmition and recption of data
**PIC and sensro circuits
**RFID
**any circuit include mobiles like sensor pic GSM mobile interface

or any simple circuit... u have please suply me with so i can do my projct cuz i dont have much time and i have much load of book to study ..
i welcome any sugestion or goood links u have :)

if anyone can help please do best wishes and bye

have nice day thanks for reading all this :D :)

m_sh84 said:
**Transmition and recption of data
**PIC and sensro circuits
**RFID
**any circuit include mobiles like sensor pic GSM mobile interface

If I was in school, I think I'd opt for a RFID project. There are so much uses for the technology, it's hard to pick a particular application.

If you can come up with a basic design, I'm sure a lot of people here will be glad to help.

Search for an FM transmitter circuit on the internet, build it, and tune your FM radio to a weak station. Experiment well with both items.

Now make a receiver. Look for superregen, or superhet designs.
Don't forget to use antennas. They improve range and reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back