Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Hi,

I am trying to build a sound sensor for my Lego RCX. If i hook the mic to the rcx inputs directly its not sensitive enough I practically have to blow as hard as i can on the mic to get the values to go up.

I am looking for some sort of circuit that would amplify these values so that I can tell my RCX to do something via sound from a reasonable distance.

any suggestions? Thanks

What you need is a microphone preamplifier.
Here are few (depending on what mic you have):
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

thanks. well i tried a few circuits and they don't seem to work properlly. does anyone have any other ideas or circuits like this only using 9 volts or less?

I have this toy robot kit that i built it has an electritet mic and its electronics are only built using transistors,capacitors and resistors! and it runs on only 2 double AA Bateries.

I am looking for a circuit like the one in the bot. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back