Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

I am thinking of a project to be a proposal, but i wish to do something related to leds.
Any suggestion to advise me?

POV: Persistence Of Vision display

Ken

Or Google: POV circuits

Ken

shermaine,
Do you know that you have the highest number of post started by anyone. You have started 320 threads out of a total post count of 540. Maybe you should start reading and replying to your existing posts rather than keep starting new ones.

Mike.

shermaine,
Do you know that you have the highest number of post started by anyone. You have started 320 threads out of a total post count of 540. Maybe you should start reading and replying to your existing posts rather than keep starting new ones.

Mike.

i dont see anything wrong with starting a new post

People that continually ask questions never learn as they don't listen to the answers. You are still the holder of the most started thread award. You have started 321 threads and have a total post count of 543. There are people on here with (tens of) thousands of posts and they do not come close to your thread start count. The next tread start contender has 260.

If you want to improve your knowledge then stop asking questions and start reading answers.

Mike.

BTW, anyone interested can check out the statistic by clicking on the Top Posters list on the main page and select "Top thread starters". Unbelievable!!

i dont see anything wrong with starting a new post

No one said there's anything wrong with starting a new post. What Pommie said is that perhaps you should take the time to read and reply to help you receive on your existing threads rather than continually making more and not acknowledging help when you receive it.

More than half the total posts you have made have been the start of new threads, which means you have started at least 100 threads which you haven't bothered to reply to. Given the amount of time many members will have spent answering your queries and having their answers ignored, I think there is something wrong with that.

Not only that, but it indicates that in the 6 years you have been a member of these forums, and the 543 posts you have made, you haven't even attempted to contribute anything to others' queries. Forums are for the free exchange of ideas, advice, etc., not to ask hundreds of questions, ignore the answers, and not share anything with those who have helped you so consistently in the past.

I also would have thought that after posting 321 threads, you would have gained the skills necessary to pick a suitable title for the thread and ask questions which aren't too vague to answer.

Pommie said:
BTW, anyone interested can check out the statistic by clicking on the Top Posters list on the main page and select "Top thread starters". Unbelievable!!

Hadn't noticed the top thread starters section before. I am, however, the proud OP of the fifth longest thread ever, and the title starts with "Basic problem" :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back