Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any sensors circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siau2

Hi,

I'm trying to build sensory units for monitoring purposes. The sensors could be security indoor type (i.e. sound, light) and safety (i.e. smoke detector, gas, temperature, humidity). Does anybody has the circuit for any of these sensors? Thanks.

siau2 said:
Hi,

I'm trying to build sensory units for monitoring purposes. The sensors could be security indoor type (i.e. sound, light) and safety (i.e. smoke detector, gas, temperature, humidity). Does anybody has the circuit for any of these sensors? Thanks.

have you tried browsing thru this forum? :oops: :cry: :wink:

Sensor circuits

I am also looking to build a sensor circuit. One that will monitor heat in my computer system. It may control fan speed and add some additional fun blinking lights. I know it may seem lame, but I figure it is a good introductory project. I don't currently have the circuit designed, but plan to work it out as I get more parts and ideas. I'm sure that I will be sending my ideas here before I put them together. So far I have the basics: Heat sensor to a heat comparitor chip that sends a signal to an altera chip that decodes the digital signal to seven segment LEDS, or colored LEDs that can tell actual temp or change color with temp change. Hope to see your ideas as well. Maybe they will give me more ideas.

Mod Search

Go to google.com and search for:

case mod sensor

case mod detector

case mod leds

case mod circuit

case mod baybus

case mod altera

case mod control

etc. etc. etc.

Resc.

Hi, I've tried see the rest of the post.. but I don't find it quite relevant... I need a simple circuit that definitely will work while so far I got complicated ones. Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back