Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any one Having Electromagnetic detector starting from 3hz to 100khz??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.

Sanju, search the net for "ELF radio" to get a look at some systems that operate down at extremely low frequencies. See those big coils? You need something like that for low frequency work. Also, right now you have a resonant tank circuit that works at about 15khz. That's way too high. You could switch a non-polarized 100µf cap with that 100n (.1µf) cap to get it down to 500hz.

Need more details on the coil to get beyond that. Also remember that if you have been using "lead free" solder, it contains silver - this will scare off werewolves and vampires and might be scaring off ghosts as well.

Last edited:
yeh "BlueRoomEle" and “Duffy” check ur magnetic field in 4 stages 1) “beta” state of mind [ EEG report show that when a person is wide awake frq. Range of brain/ mind is betn 30cps-15 cps ( cycle per sec. Or hertz) ] , 2) state of mind is Alpha here u r in day dreaming state frq is below 15cps/hz to10cps/hz , 3) Theta – Exact moment when u fall asleep or deep sleep frq. Below 10hz to 6hz 4) Delta- Near to death or beyond death , frq. Below 6hz to 0.5 hz. And also earth magnetic field vibrate at steady 7.83hz tone this is the resonance fre. Of earth magnetic field .

Also u can refer many paranormal research centers web site for ur guidance

I m also researcher ( spiritual Field) and engineer 2 N from last 8 months came across many hunting tool ads on ghost hunting web sites On net , N mostly tools started from freq above 30 hz , no use at all ,I think above 30hz only for recognizing Emf from Electrical home base appliances or industrial appliances or electrical problems .

I like to tell u that ur forum is too much good N u 2 and I think this forum is not for only student guidance but for human guidance those who r Student, like to do something new or looking for references , I personally find ur forum is so friendly.

I already got the think that I was looking for , Now I m Working on it , If I hv any problem I definitely approach u for guidance .

Ok Dear thanks for ur Co-operation ,

4) Delta- Near to death or beyond death , frq. Below 6hz to 0.5 hz. ,

Uh-huh, brain wave activity 6Hz to 0.5Hz *BEYOND* death. I'd like to see how someone established that information. Lemme guess it's on a website.
:D

Last edited:
I'd be more interested in a troll detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back